While on a Keto diet, first thing that bothers you is what to eat that tastes good and doesn’t come in way of your Keto diet journey. Beginning your day with a perfect Keto Diet Breakfast gives you a head start and sets a positive tone for the entire day. Here we have listed recipes for top 3 keto breakfast recipes that are time friendly, healthy and delicious at the same time.
Top 3 Keto Diet Breakfast recipes
Keto Diet Breakfast # 1: Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Breakfast on keto diet can be hard, especially when you’re craving something sweet. These Cinnamon Roll Waffles are actually good, so you can take a break from bacon and eggs.
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp. granulated swerve, divided
Sliced strawberries, for serving
Sugar-free maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat waffle iron to high. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in almond flour, vanilla, 1 tablespoon swerve, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Toss in mozzarella.
- Grease waffle iron with cooking spray, then pour half of the batter into the waffle iron and cook until light golden, about 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese, heavy cream, and remaining 1 tablespoon swerve. Microwave, whisking every 15 seconds, until melted and drizzly.
- Top waffles with strawberries and drizzle with cream cheese mixture and maple syrup.
Keto Diet Breakfast # 2: Keto Pizza Waffles
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon of psyllium peel powder
4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons of almond flour
1 tablespoon of bacon fat
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup of tomato sauce (we use Rao’s)
3 ounces of cheddar cheese
14 slices of peppers (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except tomato sauce and cheese) in a container.
- Use an immersion blender to melt everything together. About 30-45 seconds until the mixture thickens.
- Heat the iron and add half the mixture to the iron.
- Leave to cook until little steam comes out of the waffle. Once done, remove from the iron and repeat with the second half of the mixture.
- Add the tomato sauce (1/4 cup for waffles) and the cheese (1.5 ounces per waffle) on top of each waffle. Then cook for 3-5 minutes in the oven. Optionally add peppers at the top of these.
- Once the cheese has melted and starts to become crunchy on top, remove it from the oven and serve.
Each pizza waffle is 604 calories, 48.14 g of fat, 7.59 g of net carbohydrates and 30.65 g of protein.
Also Read: What To Eat On A Keto Diet
Keto Diet Breakfast # 3: Guiltless Keto Cheesecake
- 3 8 ounces. packs of cream cheese
- 1 cup of artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat the cream cheese until it is soft, about 3 minutes. Combine with sweetener, sour cream and vanilla extract, stirring for about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs gently one at a time. Beat until obtaining a thick and creamy consistency, about one minute after each egg.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9 ″ spring pan and place the spring shape on a baking sheet. Pour the filling. Cook for 50-55 minutes or until it is swollen and slightly brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 hours on the grill. Cover, cool for at least 4 hours.
Also Read: Keto Diet Shopping List
So, to conclude, we have found these 3 recipes as best Keto Diet Breakfast options out there. If you have more such recipes to share, you can submit them to us and we will post them here with credits to you.